Y’all since this quarantine I have been craving some hooters buffalo chicken dip. We’re all at home and going to eat at Hooters currently isn’t an option. I also didn’t want to order some takeout just to get a little bit of food. So I decided that the next best option is to make my own dip at home. The best part is that is was SUPER EASY to make !
You probably already have most of the ingredients in the kitchen already so go take a look. And all it takes is 5 yes 5 simple ingredients. Super easy I’m telling ya. You can make this dish for a potluck at work, a baby shower , birthday party, or just because you are craving some like me.
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups of cooked chicken breast shredded or 2-3 cans of precooked chicken
- 3/4 cups of buffalo sauce (I used Franks Red Hot but you can use whatever brand you like)
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 packages of cream cheese ( I used Philadelphia cream cheese but again go with your preferred brand)
- Combing cooked shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and cheddar cheese in the slow cooker/crockpot and stir together
- Place lid on and set to high heat for 1-2 hours stirring every 30 minutes
- The dip is ready when the cheese is fully melted and you can no longer see chunks of cream cheese
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top and place the lid back on, letting the dip continue to cook until the cheese on top is melted
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies
Once it’s done go ahead and start munching on some very delicious homemade Hooters buffalo chicken dip. Let me know how y’all like it. Also as a side note you can add more buffalo sauce to intensify the flavor of the dip. I’m very proud to announce that the hubby approved of the dip and so will your significant other and tummy. So go ahead and get cooking.